skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Yummy Eats From Kiowa Valley
Pages
Home
Why another cooking blog?
Monday, April 18, 2011
For those on blog feeds
I just tweaked the mushroom soup recipe. I added the original recipe amounts at the end and mucked with a bit in the middle. Enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Labels
my favorites
quick and easy
chicken
childhood
barts favorites
bbq sauce
berries
brown sugar
cake
canning
claudine
cookies
curry
dressing
food storage
gorilla poops
lemon
mushrooms
nates favorites
nicole
oats
peanut butter
relish
salad
soup
zucchini
Helpful Sites
LDS Church
Provident Living
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2011
(8)
►
September
(1)
▼
April
(4)
Rustic Chicken Casserole
For those on blog feeds
Mushroom/Onion Soup
Gorilla Poops
►
March
(3)
►
2009
(1)
►
February
(1)
About Me
Nelle
Eagle Mountain, Utah, United States
I like learning. I enjoy sharing with others what I've learned. That's what these blogs are all about. Sharing what I love with others.
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment