Mom Fuhriman
Yep, you read that title right. This is a no bake peanut butter cookie. The hubby grew up calling it by this name because, well, that's kinda what they look like.
2 c sugar
1/2 c milk
1/3 c butter
1/2 tsp salt
Combine these and boil for 1 minute. Have ready the following in a large bowl...
3/4 c peanut butter
1 c coconut
3 c rolled oats
1 tbs vanilla
Pour the hot mix over bowl ingredients and stir well. Drop by teaspoonfuls on waxed paper lined plates or cookie sheets. Cool in fridge.
~notes~
After they cool, we store in the fridge in a tupperware bowl. They do tend to get crumbly. I don't like how sweet they come out but I can never convince hubby to lessen the sugar. If you try this with less sugar, please share how it turns out.
Friday, April 15, 2011
Gorilla Poops
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thank your hubby for ruining this for me. I can't UNsee what I just read. ick
ReplyDelete